Single on Valentine’s Day? No need to stay home watching The Notebook on Netflix and crying softly into your pillow! Instead, head to the nearest Indie book store or dimly lit coffee shop and borrow these lines from Twitter to pick up your very own introvert.
On second thought, going out sounds like a hassle. Stay in, and I’ll bring over the Kleenex.
1. We’ve all been there.
2. It would be lovely to avoid humanity together.
4. Headphones. Always headphones.
5. Walking is hard.
6. Eye contact with attractive strangers? Invigorating yet terrifying.
7. This one might actually work.
8. I’d agree to this.
10. It’s the thought that counts.
11. This one might actually work, too.
12. It must be love.
13. Nobody likes being interrupted while reading.
14. That’s really sweet of you?
15. I’m guilty of this one.
16. Sure, that should be easy, I let almost every call go to voice mail.
17. Yes, please.