Cats are pretty DGAF, especially when it comes to personal space. When they want to be left alone, you better give them plenty of space… or else. Then, as soon you’re busy trying to get stuff down your cat suddenly has no understanding of personal space whatsoever.
When your cat is in need of attention they will stop at nothing to get it. My own cats have an entire laundry list of terrible things they do to get my attention, including eating my paperwork, stretching out on my keyboard, and invading my personal space in any way they possibly can.
The cats on this list prove it doesn’t matter what breed, color or size your feline may be, no cat cares about your personal space, not even one little meow.
1. Peeper Creeper
2. Teemo Is Great At Getting Attention No Matter How Busy You Are
3. Proof We Are Slaves To Cats
4. Move Over, It’s My Turn To Ask Google A Question
5. True Life: I Have Too Many Cats To Take A Decent Bathroom Selfie
6. Just Making Sure She Brushes Long Enough
7. Don’t Mind Me
8. You’re Done Reading. Like Now!
9. You Will Play With Me!
10. Good Luck Reading Now
11. No More Study, Play With Pebbles Instead
12. Peeking Over The Shower… I See You…
13. Excuse Me!
14. Dosen’t Care If He’s Contributing To Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, A Cat Sits Where He Wants To Sit
15. This Guy Just Wanted To Play Some Smash Bros
16. And I’m Never Moving!
H/T: Earth Porm